Custom Designed Websites
Professional, Custom Designed Law Firm Websites
When a prospective client comes to your law firm website, you have mere seconds to convince them they’ve come to the right place. You do that with DESIGN.
- Images that immediately identify the field of law in which you practice.
- A look and feel that conveys professionalism as well as capture the tone of your law firm.
- A colour scheme that creates in the viewers mind a sense of trust, safety, urgency or strength.
Once your law firm website passes the hurdle of the first impression, then design does the critical job of helping visitors find the information they are looking for. Menus, breadcrumbs, search functionality … there are a variety of design tools that result in good website navigation.
We have seen thousands of legal websites in our decades of work in the field of legal marketing. Our agency wants to ensure your website offers the best user experience, so we start with a custom-designed website built from scratch, not from a modified template. Your law firm website design will be:
- Easy to navigate: Through a combination of design and on-page search engine optimisation, your site visitors should be able to find what they want with zero or one click.
- Easy to find answers: Site menus and the page layout of custom content should make it easy for your prospective client to find the information they want.
- Easy to connect: It should be clear how your site visitors can call, text, email, or otherwise connect with your firm. Our agency can also help with customer conversion tools like WebChat.
- Professional: A modern design with high-quality images and video (if desired) shows that your law firm is current.
- On brand: Your website design should fit with your firm’s other marketing materials, whether we produced those materials or not.
- Accessible: We work to ensure two types of accessibility. First, your site should be accessible from computers and mobile devices. Second, it should be accessible for those with visual impairments and poor motor skills. If your prospective clients are elders or disabled people, this will be vitally important.
Call +91 73042 84505 to talk with us. We would be happy to show you a portfolio of custom website designs we’ve done for other clients. You can also contact us online to schedule an in-person or online visit. We work with law firms throughout the country.