Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing for Law Firms: Using Networks to Attract Clients
Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn can be a useful addition to a law firm marketing campaign, but it can also be a rabbit hole of wasted staff time and company money.
Before you invest in post-tweet-click, call +91 73042 84505 and talk to us at Getlegal. Our legal marketing consultants have more than a decade of experience working exclusively with law firms. We can show you how a social media strategy can fit into an overall law firm marketing strategy.
That said, we don’t advise our clients to do something just because everyone else is doing it. That’s particularly true for social media.
Is Social Media Marketing Right for Your Law Firm?
- How would you use social media? What are your goals?
- Do you want clients to be able to tag your firm when they write a testimonial?
- Do you want to use the customer rating feature on a Facebook business page to build online credibility?
- Do you want to offer talks or promote a book you’ve written using Facebook Live?
- Social networks have greatly reduced the opportunity for unpaid appearances on personal newsfeeds. Are you willing to pay for Facebook business ads to boost visibility?
- How much time does your staff have to feed and monitor social media properties? Or is this something you would like to outsource to Getlegal?
Our copywriters can write relevant social media posts that engage prospective clients and drive desired traffic back to your website. If you’ve purchased other services from our company, like law firm blog posts, an e-newsletter or videos, we can leverage those products across your social media properties for maximum value.
What Might a Social Media Campaign Look Like?
Facebook has unique community-building potential that could provide a real edge for law firms that want to attract clients from a particular community of interest or people served by partner organisations. Consider, for example:
- A disability law firm that wants to reach parents of children with autism who are experiencing problems with access to educational services. A Facebook Live event from your Facebook page, or that of a disability services group, could bring you right into your prospective clients’ homes for a presentation on IEPs. That event might include paid promotion to reach a targeted geographic area and demographic audience. Your website and other social media platforms can link to it. And the event could be the basis for a blog post or video content for your website.
That example is the difference between having a Facebook page and having a social media strategy.
If social media marketing is a sound strategy to drive qualified traffic to your website or calls to your law office, we can set up branded social media accounts for you, or we can help your staff do so. Call +91 73042 84505 to talk with us or contact us online to schedule an in-person or online visit. We work with law firms nationwide.